Daycare for Children Aged Between 0 and 5 Years Old in Saint-Laurent
La Garderie Les Deux Oursons welcomes children from 3 months to 5 years old.
A supportive environment for children's development
The foundation of EP is built on the ecological approach which considers that the child is influenced by his biological characteristics, his immediate environment and the physical, socio-economic and cultural context in which he / she lives.
We respect the five (6) basic principles of EP:
- Each child is unique.
- The child is the main driving force of his or her development.
- The child learns through play.
- The child's development is a global and integrated process.
- The partnership between the staff and the parents is essential to the harmonious development of the child.
- The assurance of a quality child care service.
We develop a complete educational program that promotes the child's development
Any queries? We ensure a quick response 514-228-3545
The assurance of a quality daycare service
Since settling in the neighbourhood in 2007, the Deux Oursons daycare has played an inclusive role in the community. We advocate French as the communication medium between the children and staff. We strongly believe that learning languages opens up new horizons.
To this end, we also expose young children to English through play, guided activities or simply by communicating with them in English.
- Educational daycare
- Daycare (0-5 years)
- Bilingual Daycare
- Bilingual Daycare
- On-site cooking that respects dietary restrictions
- Activities that engage the interests of the children
- Helping parents who need it
- Accompanying children from vulnerable families in order to promote their overall development and reduce risk factors
Ville St-Laurent (near Bois-Franc) which is accessible by bus (121, 171, 70 and 215), by metro (Côte-Vertu) and by car (parking reserved for the daycare) as well as a 10-minute drop-off zone.