Daycare Services in Saint-Laurent
- The child goes through a phase of adaptation which is normal and necessary.
- We can welcome 25 infants in three different nurseries. Each infant already has an established routine from home. Our educators make sure to follow this routine to respect the rhythm of each child entrusted to them.
18 months – 2 years:
- Our facilities welcome 24 toddlers. At this stage, kids must move. This is why we have set up specific moments when they can make the most of the yard. We also rearrange the premises to make the place conducive to learning and discovery.
- “Your child learns to handle and manipulate increasingly smaller objects“
2.5 – 3 years:
- 16 explorers aged 2 1/2 and 3 are part of Les Deux Oursons Daycare. This is the age of curiosity and memorization. It is also the age where concentration is limited.
- "The child shows a strong interest in building games, imagination and pretend games, dressing up, crafts, outdoor activities and playing with other children."
Ages 3 - 4:
- 48 children delight six educators who care for their development on a daily basis. The child is able to count, slide, hold scissors and express himself / herself clearly at this age. They are able to express their needs and emotions, recite nursery rhymes, count six (6) objects placed in front of them and have a concept of time and space (this morning, yesterday, tomorrow, under, next to, etc.).
- "Your child has high energy needs; you can take advantage of this by offering new foods."
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
FOR MORE DETAILS